• Behave in a courteous and respectful manner, at all times
• Work within contract-permitted hours and keep booked appointments.
• Wear company photographic identification at all times.
• Not smoke on site, unless in a pre-agreed smoking area.
• Provide all necessary protection for clients’ property and belongings.
• Not drink alcohol on site
• Protect the local environment including roads, paths, gardens, plants and trees where possible
• Not use customers’ toilets or washing facilities
• Not use customers’ gas, electricity, telephone or tools without prior agreement
• Not leave doors and windows unsecured when property is left empty
• Park all our vehicles responsibly in designated areas.
• Wear overalls and any personal safety equipment provided.
• Clean up at the end of each working day and make the area safe
All visits to a property must be made with a previously notified appointment. We always try to keep all booked appointments. If we fail to attend an appointment because of an emergency, or in unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you immediately to apologise, explain the situation and arrange another convenient appointment.
We understand that English is not always our clients’ first language. We will provide an interpreter if required and/or provide critical information in other suitable formats.
We will not use clients’ telephones unless in a medical, or life-threatening emergency. All our frontline staff and operatives are supplied with mobile phones.
Our operatives will only ever use their own, or hired-in, power tools and equipment. All electricity will be supplied from operatives’ batteries or through temporary site supplies.
In line with our diversity policy, we will not tolerate any acts of unlawful discrimination, derogatory, racist or sexual remarks, innuendo or harassment towards anyone.
We will ensure any special needs or requirements for elderly, frail, sick, or disabled clients are planned, and taken into consideration when carrying out works. Where necessary, we will assist in arranging works with family, friends or carers to an agreed programme.
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visit to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
The following cookies are also needed - You can choose if you want to allow them: